6.09.2008

Snips and Snails and...

Aaah, the beauty of little boys. My Luke is such a little ball of roughandtumbleness. He'd rather punch you in the arm than hug you when he greets you. He's all about cars and superheroes and comic books. He lives and thrives in the dirt. He delights in taunting his sister when she has a friend over. He can't sit still for a meal and he eats 'round the clock. He hugs me when I spill something and says, "It's okay, Momma." He loves to laugh and will do anything to get you to laugh with him. His "Stan Laurel" smiles are super contagious. His "I Love Yous" melt my heart and today he turns 5. What was once this:

luke1

is now this:

luke2

I don't know how time slipped by me so fast. I guess time really does fly by when you're having fun. Happy Birthday, Buddy!

No comments: