5.01.2009

A flower a day keeps the heart bright and gay or EDIM: UNO

I've been trying to quiet my mind. But, it's not obeying 100%. It's a blabbermouth of ideas and thoughts lately. And every now and then I can make out what it's trying to tell me. So, that brings me to this post. This post on May 1st. By the way, Happy May Day!!

A few days ago I was reading through blogs and came upon the most cool post. French Toast Girl wrote about joining her in her Every Day in May "challenge".


The idea is to commit to create something every day in May. This sounds like something I need to do. I will try to take a picture of something in my life every day, find a suitable quote and share it with you all. With May Day on the brain I snapped a quick shot of this little flower my lovely Audrey picked for me. It brightened my heart and made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too.

Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity. -John Ruskin

No comments: