11.17.2010

Giving Thanks

Are you prepping for the big day? I'm talking about Thanksgiving. I'm hosting this year and I'm getting a wee bit nervous. I'm going to have lots of help from my sis and my mom, but hosting brings all kinds of strange energy. I want to have fun, relax and have a totally wonderful atmosphere so my guests can do the same. We'll see how it goes. If I blog after the event, you'll know I survived.

Since I'll have just as many kids as adults in the household come next Thursday, I decided that Paper Glitter's Thanksgiving/Fall Kit will be perfect. Isn't it cute??!



I haven't decided if the adults will get the same table treatment. I may go simple for them.

The holidays are bringing so much excitement. Blogland is getting in the spirit too. There are so many holiday goodies that it just makes me scream with joy. I want to do everything. Information Overload! I don't want to suffer alone, so take a peek at a few that caught my eye:

12 days of Christmas Advent Calendar (A free printable! *swoon*)
Russian Friendship Tea (Simple, Pretty and Tasty.)
Little Wooden Gnomes (These are totally adorable. I'm having our Girl Scout Troop make them.)

No comments: