1.28.2011

Feelin' Groovy Friday

Don't you love those days that start off on the right foot? You are filled with joy and want others to have a little bit of it too.

Friends are wonderful things to have because they give you perspective and also an outlet to vent, cry, laugh and just exist safely.

Besides a wonderful morning breakfast with two very good friends here are some other things making me feel groovy:

Benjamin Franklin's daily schedule I like the questions he asks himself both in the morning and in the evening.

Valentine Heart Barrettes I want to make some for my daughter and for me!

This scene from Pushing Daisies makes my heart smile every time I watch it.

Tea ~ Any kind really, but Tazo's Decaf Chai has been in my cup every morning this week.

What's making you feel groovy today?

No comments: