10.18.2011

I tend to sit and think about food

I think about food A LOT. Food is almost the first thing that pops into my head in the morning... what should we eat for breakfast and then what should I make for lunch and if I had a good Sunday, dinner is usually covered, but if not then it's what should I make for dinner. My days revolve around food and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the awesome food blogs. I wouldn't make it without them. Seriously.

Right now I'm all about The Sneaky Chef. I have a book so I'm not really reading her blog,but check it out. She has some freebie recipes listed.

I found Orangette some time ago and I fell in love with her pictures of food. They are beautiful.

Dinner: A Love Story is a new one for me and I can't wait to try some of her recipes. The blog is a great read as well. We really do have love affairs with food.

Here's another site with beautiful pictures of food. Buns In My Oven looks gourmet but the recipes are easy with nothardtofind ingredients. Love that!

Meal Planning 101 is another fave. This one has weekly dinner menus for you. This is for the dining adventurists. She has a lot of cool, unique dishes.

I would love to know some of your favorite food blog sites. Please share!

1 comment:

Ann said...

thank you for posting these links. You have saved my sanity!