Thankful Thursday: Dreaming good things
1. Sleep. Much needed sleep.
2. Knowing my kids are safe... for today.
3. Puppy eyes that look at you and trust you so deeply.
4. Misty rain that lands on your eyelashes and when you close your eyes the drops gently splash your cheeks.
5. Making a choice to rid toxic relationships from my life.
6. The anticaption of a relaxing, don't-have-to-be-anywhere-except-soccer-so-we-can-do-what-we-want weekend.
7. Planning the week's dinner menu on Sunday and being able to meet today with pan in hand.
8. Hot chai on a cold day.
9. Devouring page after page of a well-written, suspenseful book. Do yourself a favor and read Sarah's Key.
10. A working heater to warm up the house.