10.08.2013

It's beginning to taste a lot like Autumn

What is it with us and bananas?  We can't seem to eat them fast enough before they begin to blotch up like a Rorschach test.  So, that's why banana bread is that warm friend we never tire of. But, since I've been feeling Fall-ish I scanned Pinterest for a banana/pumpkin combo.  Lo and behold, I found a recipe (as if I ever doubted the awesomeness of Pinterest)!!



The Crepes of Wrath has a truly yummy Pumpkin Banana Streusel Muffin recipe.  I've already eaten two of the twenty-two I made.  Ooops, did I just type that? My muffins are on the smaller side, so two of mine are like one of theirs (I'm trying to make myself not seem so gluttonous here).  I would never think to combine pumpkin and banana, but I'm so glad somebody did.  Pair one of these muffins with a copycat Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and you are good to go.  



2 comments:

Ann said...

Those muffins look wonderful! Do you bake them in the parchment paper also? What a great idea.

ButterflyChica said...

i didn't bake mine in parchment paper because i was too lazy to cut up some squares. ha!