5.27.2008

A Fairy Good Day

And as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know.
There are fairies everywhere: under bushes, in the air,
Playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day.
So listen, touch, and look around - in the air and on the ground.
And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing.


Sometimes it's nice to be reminded that fairies are among us even if we don't see them day to day. And as I've gotten older it seems I have to look a little extra harder for them. But, what if you were given the opportunity to have them visit you often? What if you gave them a dwelling where they could feel safe and free enough to roam? Well, we hope to be able to do that with our very own Fairy Houses. I found the cutest little Fairy House Kit at My Paradise Cottage.

fairyhouse
The Fairy House (image from My Paradise Cottage)

The houses shipped today and I can't begin to describe my excitement. The kids won't be as excited until the kits are sitting right in front of them. My Paradise Cottage also has some tips on attracting fairies to your garden by giving you examples of favorite fairy flowers like lovely lavender. Take a looksie today. Your inner child will thank you.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have to order one of these. You must post pics when you are done.