4.13.2011

Is the Universe talking to you?

I've been on a journey for a while now. I guess we all are on a journey. A journey of self-discovery and letting go of crap that has filled our minds with negativity. It's been a slow walk for me with some blocked paths. There also have been some tough hills to climb, muddy paths to trudge through and a few obstacles to overcome. But, a voice keeps me going. I believe it to be the voice of the Universe. Some people may call it God or Allah or Buddha or even Jesus. But, it's a compassionate voice wanting the best for me. A voice that cheers me on and tells me everything will be okay when I feel everything is going to hell in a handbasket. Do you hear the Universe talking to you sometimes? Do you listen for it?

I stumbled upon Avasa & Matty Love's song, "What if", via Your Joyologist. It fits how I feel right now in this moment so perfectly. I'm so grateful this song fills my ears when I need it to.

No comments: