6.15.2011

Luke's Colorful Dragon Smoothie

The boy wanted a smoothie and he wanted to come up with the ingredients himself. So, he opened the fridge, grabbed a few things and we blended away. Pretty darn good turnout if you ask me.




Luke's Colorful Dragon Smoothie

4 strawberries
6 grapes
1 banana
6 frozen pineapple chunks
5 frozen mango chunks
1 heaping teaspoon of Strawberry Nesquik
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cups crushed ice


Mix all together in a blender. Pour in a glass. Top with whipped cream. Enjoy! *Makes about 24 fluid ounces

2 comments:

Andie said...

Yum!!! Wow... such a variety.. but I love the "6 grapes". I especially love the whipped cream on top. That's a SUPER idea. I just made strawberry banana smoothie for Maggie's breakfast. I had enough left over to fill one ice pop! :D Hope it comes out. Hee! Happy SUMMER!

ButterflyChica said...

HeeHee! Yeah, I asked him how many grapes he wanted thinking he'd grab a handful, but he shouted out 6! :P Ice pops... perfect for leftover smoothies!