10.20.2011

Thankful Thursday: Deciding NOT to feel sorry for myself

Oh boy! I've been the biggest baby for a couple of weeks now. I've been throwing tantrums and pouting. Basically, I've been a very bad girl. But, today's post won't be about that. Today I'm so thankful for:

1. Reading these questions, "In the limited twenty-four hours of this day, are we showing up? Are we really here? Now? Are we home in the deepest meaning of the word?" Answering them puts it all in perspective. Appreciating Denise Roy for asking these in Momfulness.

2. Taking a break to read and watch Zoe play

3. Brian Selznick's amazing story of Hugo Cabret. I'm reading this with the kids and we are hooked. We love love love the intriguing storyline and all the pencil drawn pictures like this one:


4. Laundry day because that means clean clothes

5. Moments video that reminds of special moments in my life. The quick shots of the newborn babies brought tears to my eyes. They were happy tears.

Moments from Everynone on Vimeo.

No comments: