Some of this time I wasn't really being grateful. Some of this time I was hoping my being grateful would make the people around me more grateful too which in turn would mean they would do things for me. My grateful mindset became twisted. Being grateful means being grateful and that's it. Thank you, hands, for helping me type up this post. That's grateful. Thank you, hands, for helping me type up this post and when you can't type tomorrow then you are faulty and bad. That's not grateful. I'm hoping a weekly gratitude practice will get me back on track... back on track to being grateful and truly appreciating the things in my life as they are.
1. The sun shining and making my outside adventures warm and bright
2. My legs(although spider veiny and chubby-kneed) allowing me to walk here, there, and almost everywhere
3. My hubby's goodbye-I'm-off-to-work kiss in the morning because to me it means he loves me(and that we are having a non-argument day so far)
4. Yummy cheesy,tortellini leftovers in the fridge
5. Not dwelling in what I'm doing wrong, but instead attempting to do something different